Spring Quarter Intent to Promote & Summer Schedule
Download this PDF file: AMA-Spring Quarter Intent to Promote (060410) for Spring Quarter Belt Testing ITP and Summer Quarter Class Registration. Forms & Fees are due Friday 5/28/10.
Summer Quarter Class Schedule is available online.
- 5/24/10 is BLACK BELT EXAM WEEK!!!
- Wednesday 5/26 BB Sparring & Conditioning Exam 6:15-7:30pm (No regular Brown/Black class – Brown/Black students bring your gear and help spar the BB Candidates!) Everyone is invited to cheer on the candidates. Adults Kenpo class will be from 7:30-8:30pm Adult Black Belts will be from 7:30-9:00pm.
- Friday 5/28 BB Degree Exam 6:15-7:45pm (No BB Prep or Sparring – Come cheer on our 1st and 2nd Degree Candidates)
- Saturday 5/29 BB Run & Curriculum Exam. (No regular classes) Spectators are allowed in the school at 12:00pm and the exam will end at approximately 2:30pm, with photos until approximately 3:00pm.
- Pre-order ama board shorts, mens sleeveless t’s, women’s tank tops & womens/girls pink t’s to wear during summer classes by 5/28 (only ama shorts and t’s/tops will be allowed in place of your gi pants and gi top)
- Summer weapon (in all classes) is nunchux!!! Pre-order foam, basic or deluxe by 5/28 if you would like your own to practice with at home. (We will be providing foam nunchux for students to use during class time)
- *Masters students must purchase 2 pairs for double chux!
- We are in the Final 2 Weeks of our VIP Referral Contest. Thank you to everyone who has already referred someone. We appreciate it! There is still time to be entered in the Grand Prize drawing for 6 MONTHS of FREE TUITION!!! Simply fill out a referral card at the front desk. Thank You!