Amazon Local New Student FAQ
Thank you for purchasing an Amazon Local Deal for Alpha Martial Arts! We are looking forward to working with you and/or your child. Below is information on how to get started at either of our Seattle locations. If you have any questions please contact us.
- Students attend class 2x/week over a 5-week period. It is okay to mix class days/times (ex: Monday and Thursday).
- All classes must be completed by the same person and at the same location.
- Cannot be combined with other offers. New students only!
- Class size is limited. Please email or call your preferred location to register before attending your 1st class.
- AMA Captiol Hill: Email / 206-322-1433 (1912 E Madison St.)
- AMA Bryant: Email / 206-528-3737 (2923 NE Blakeley St.)
- New Kickboxing and Jiu-Jitsu students can begin anytime.
- New Junior Karate students must complete a New Student Orientation Lesson before their first group class. Orientation lessons are available at AMA Capitol Hill on Fridays at 5:00pm and at AMA Bryant on Fridays at 4:30pm. Choose from the following dates:
- March: 3/1, 3/8, 3/15, 3/22, 3/29
- April: 4/5, 4/12
- May: 5/24, 5/31
- June: 6/7, 6/14, 6/21, 6/28
- July: 7/12
- New Karate students (Juniors and Adults) may begin group classes on:
- March: Mon 3/11, Tues 3/12, Mon 3/18, Tues 3/19
- April: Mon 4/8, Tues 4/9, Mon 4/22, Tues 4/23
- June: Mon 6/3, Tues 6/10, Mon 6/10, Tues 6/11
- July: Mon 7/8, Tues 7/9, Mon 7/15, Tues 7/16