Alpha Martial Arts provides safety presentations and workshops as a community service for groups in Seattle.
Alpha Martial Arts provides safety presentations and workshops as a community service for groups in the Seattle including, preschools, K-12 schools, colleges, brownies, girl scouts, cub scouts, boy scouts, church groups, businesses & non-profits. Presentations can be tailored to your group’s specific needs, space & time requirements.
Safety topics include:
- Stranger Danger / No-Go-Yell-Tell
- Bully-Proof / Verbal Judo
- Women’s Self Defense
- High School Senior Girls College Safety
- Teens & Adults Self Defense
- Karate for Classroom Concentration
- Personal Goal Setting & Academic Success
Alpha Martial Arts is also a licensed presenter of the “Steal-Proof Master” stranger-danger program.
Did you know that Alpha Martial Arts Black Belt Instructors donate their time to local schools as:
- Phys-Ed Teachers For A Day
- Lunch Buddys
- Library Reading Volunteers
- Playground Assistants
Contact us at 206-528-3737 for details and scheduling information for school & safety talks as well as volunteer opportunities.