Current Rank: 2nd Degree Black Belt in American Kenpo Karate
Training Since: 2003
Other Styles / Interests: Actively training in BJJ under Brian Johnson (Northwest Jiu-Jitsu), Muay Thai Kickboxing, and Doce Pares Eskrima. I enjoy travelling, bicycling, mountain biking, hiking, and almost anything in the great outdoors. I was fortunate to be able to travel to Thailand on two occasions and continue my training and experience the culture and daily life of SE Asia.
- Owner and Head Instructor of Alpha Martial Arts Capitol Hill
- Blue belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu (Northwest Jiu-Jitsu Academy)
- First Aid and CPR Certified
- Kovar’s Instructor College (2014)
- Black Belt Schools International Certified Instructor
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration from the University of Washington (2001)
Personal Statement: Training in the martial arts has been a passion all my life. I am honored to be able to share this passion with my students every day.
Favorite Quote: Coming soon…