5-Week Fitness Challenge @ Home Workout #3B
chal·lenge (chlnj) n.
A test of one’s abilities or resources in a demanding but stimulating undertaking.
Congratulations on joining the challenge and making it this far! I suspect that for some of you, the challenge has been more difficult than you anticipated. That is okay. It is not supposed to be easy. If it were easy it would not be a challenge. The most important thing is that you have committed to the challenge and are taking steps to improving your fitness. Scaling/Modifying the workouts is absolutely okay. Our fittest participants are participating in Muay Thai Kickboxing 2x/week, completing @ home workouts 3x/week and consuming a healthier diet +90% of their meals. Some of our participants are not attending Muay Thai Kickboxing at all, but are completing 2 or 3 @ home workouts (as prescribed or significantly scaled) and are making better nutritional choices throughout the week. Compare yourself not to others, but to your own potential.
Complete the following workout on Wednesday or Thursday:
As many rounds as possible in 10 minutes of:
- 20 Alternating Lunges (10 R & 10 L)
- 15 Tuck Jumps
Feedback Needed: What is working for you? Please post in the comments below or email us through our website.
- Did you complete 1 workout and decide that the challenge was too difficult? If so, you need this challenge. Let us know what caused you to stumble and we will help you get back on track and succeed.
- Are the workouts too challenging, not challenging enough or just right for you?
- How have you scaled/modified the workouts to fit your needs (current fitness level, previous injury, etc.)?
- Would you recommend this challenge to your friends?
- How can we improve this challenge?
- Are you interested in continuing the Muay Thai Kickboxing classes when the challenge is over (if yes, what are your ideal days/times)?
- Are you interested in continuing the @ home workouts when the challenge is over?
Thanks in advance for your feedback!