AMA Bryant Schedule
AMA Bryant – 2923 NE Blakely Street, Seattle, WA 98105
- PLEASE NOTE: In order to manage class sizes and our student-instructor ratios we ask students to register for and attend on specific days & times. Students may mix and match class days/times. Karate students register for classes on a quarterly basis. Kickboxers & Crossfitters may register on a weekly basis. *All class times are PM unless otherwise noted.
*Download a pdf file of our Summer 2014 Modified Class Schedule (Effective 7/7/14)
- Dragons: All Dragon Belt levels (30 min.). Dragons who are 6 1/2 should speak with an instructor about moving up to Juniors Basic.
- Juniors Basic / BBT Beg: Junior WHITE – ADV. YELLOW belts (30 min.). Students enrolled in BBT Beg stay an additional 15 minutes (45 min. total).
- Juniors BBT Int / Adv: Junior ORANGE BELTS – ADV. GREEN belts (45 min.). Juniors who are 12 should speak with an instructor about moving up to Adults & Teens Kenpo.
- Juniors Brown / Black: Junior BROWN – BLACK belts (45 min.). Junior Adv. Brown Belts should attend class 3 days/week (Fridays are not required).
- Adults Kenpo Basic / BBT: Adults & Teens WHITE – ADV. BROWN & Teen BLACK (45 min.). Students enrolled in BBT stay an additional 15 minutes (60 min. total). Adult Adv. Brown Belts should attend class 3 days/week (Fridays are not required).
- Adults Kenpo Black: Adult BLACK Belts (60 min.). Adult Black Belts may also attend the Adults Kenpo class to review under Black Belt curriculum.
- Masters Weapons: Fall weapon is SWORD (30 min.). Students enrolled in ADV Masters stay an additional 15 minutes (45 min. total). See an instructor to enroll.
- Masters Kenpo: Junior & Adult Black Belts may attend Mr. Durgan’s class (60 min.). Adult Black Belts may stay for an additional 30 minutes (90 minutes total).
- *All BBT students must bring sparring gear on M/TU.
- Adults Kickboxing are all level iLoveKickboxing.com classes focusing on conditioning, basics and punching / kicking wavemasters.
- Adults Muay Thai Beginner classes introduce students to the art of Chaisai Muay Thai and focus on developing solid basics, bag work (wavemasters, heavy bags and thai bags) & some beginner pad work (focus mitts and thai pads).
- Adults Muay Thai Int/Adv classes include more advanced Chaisai Muay Thai techniques, combos, pad work, partner drills and sparring. Sash, Full Uniform & Sparring Gear Required.
- Adults CrossFit classes (60 minutes) are ages 13+ and typically include a skill to build functional strength and a metabolic workout of the day (WOD).
- Family CrossFit classes (45 minutes) are open to kids, teens & adults ages 6+ and focus on a metabolic workout of the day (WOD) scaled to the age and ability of the athlete.