AMA Capitol Hill Schedule
AMA Capitol Hill – 1912 East Madison Street, Seattle, WA 98122
Winter 2013/2014 Schedule – Effective 12/02/13
*Download a pdf file of our Winter 2013/2014 Class Schedule (Effective 11/11/13)
- Dragons: All Dragon Belt levels (30 min.). Dragons who are 6 1/2 should speak with an instructor about moving up to Juniors Basic.
- Juniors Basic / BBT Beg: Junior WHITE – ADV. YELLOW belts (30 min.). Students enrolled in BBT Beg stay an additional 15 minutes (45 min. total).
- Juniors BBT Int / Adv: Junior ORANGE BELTS – ADV. GREEN belts (45 min.). Juniors who are 12 should speak with an instructor about moving up to Adults & Teens Kenpo.
- Juniors Brown / Black: Junior BROWN – BLACK belts (45 min.). Junior Adv. Brown Belts should attend class 3 days/week (Fridays are not required).
- Adults Kenpo Basic / BBT: Adults & Teens WHITE – ADV. BROWN & Teen BLACK (45 min.). Students enrolled in BBT stay an additional 15 minutes (60 min. total). Adult Adv. Brown Belts should attend class 3 days/week (Fridays are not required).
- *All BBT students must bring sparring gear on M/TU.
- Adults Kickboxing: All level iLoveKickboxing.com classes focusing on conditioning, basics, punching / kicking wavemasters & some beginner pad work.
- Adults Muay Thai Beginner: Classes introduce students to the art of Chaisai Muay Thai and focus on developing solid basics, bag work (wavemasters, heavy bags and thai bags) & some beginner pad work (focus mitts and thai pads).