Sample Karate Camp Day Schedule
- 8:45am: Drop-Off
- 9am: Warm Ups, Stretch & Karate Basics
- 9:30am: Eskrima Sticks or Hyper Weapons
- 10:00am: Snack (*outdoors)
- 10:15am: Karate Training at the Park (*outdoors)
- 11:15am: Theme of the Week Activity (ex: Bully Defense)
- 12:00pm: Lunch (*outdoors)
- 12:30pm: Obstacle Course
- 1:00pm: Kicking and/or Tricking Skills
- 1:30pm: Games (Nerf Wars, Laser Tag, etc.)
- 2:00pm: Theme of the Week Activity (ex: Board Breaking)
- 2:30pm: Bonus Weapons Training
- 3:00pm: Camper Pick Up
*Outdoors is Weather Permitting!
This is a sample only! If you have other questions feel free to contact us.